Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Eating Dinner Without Anyone

    My friends were not hungry so I ate dinner with myself tonight. It's only myself  so I can eat anything I want to eat and do not ask anyone. Every time I eat dinner with my friends , that's dinner must expensive so I want to eat something not expensive for dinner. First thing I wanted to eat is bread but if I eat bread for dinner I have to buy a lots of bread otherwise I feel hungry quickly. Finaly I chose lunch box because if you buy a lunch box for dinner the seller will give you fruit for free.
    This dinner was not expensive and I think that I will tell my friends I'm not hungry another day if I want to save my money. Although this lunch box is  cheap and delicious , but its defect is that you will feel hungry a few hours later. So I will buy two lunch boxes next time. By the way the price of two lunch boxex is still cheaper than the  price of the dinner I eat with my friends.

2 comments:

  1. It’s really interesting to read your blog since the topic is all about your dinner.
    Sometimes I have the same feeling as you mentioned in your post, when you eat dinner with only yourself that does help save a lot of money. And another benefit is that you can eat what you want without asking others’ opinions. I love eating bread as my dinner and lunch, they are so delicious and convenient to get, and also can save time. I really happy that near NCCU has two really nice bread stores so that I can always get delicious and fresh bread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually have dinner alone. I agree with you that eating dinner with other people tends to be expensive. But if sometimes you would get together or chat with your friends, eating a meal together is a common way people usually do.

    ReplyDelete