Monday, May 2, 2011

Angus Beef

    Last Saturday my friends and I went to a famous restaurant again. This restaurant is called “馬辣” which is at Gung guan. The best thing in “馬辣” is Angus beef.

    It is really juicy and tasty. We asked the waiter for 20 dishes of Angus beef at one time. The waiter suggested that we order 10 dishes first and we finished this 10 dishes meat very quickly. Besides Angus beef, its pork , mutton , seafood and dessert are all fabulous and we can drink the beer without any other fees. By the way its ice-cream is delicious too but I think the Just Eat’s is better. Although we almost ate about 2 hours , we think it wasn’t enough for us.



6 comments:

  1. Anytime when I watch your blog,I feel very hungry.But I tell myself:I can't eat anymore, it's usually work! I feel meet is very bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!
    It seems that you really love to visit this kind of restaurants. I think steamboat and BBQ are really suitable for you guys as you can eat as much as you can. If girls go to these kinds of restaurants, we won’t be very satisfied as we can’t stand for eating too much meat. It’s called “rugi” in Malay, which means “suffer loss”, when we go steamboat or BBQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m browsing your blog. I think your every meal is various, and every restaurant you introduced is worth of visiting, so I may try these restaurants next time I pass by. But could you tell me the prices of thoese resturant?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see "drink the beer without any other fees." and the ice cream,this reallly attracts me to eat.
    Next when you will go to the restaurant,don't forget to invitite me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had been this restaurant about three times. Angus beef is really tender and juicy, it is very suitable eating with the spicy broth. Their ice cream is tasty, and I especially love the strawberry favor.

    ReplyDelete