Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Home

    I had not eaten dinner at home for a long time. Because it is very far form my home to my school. But I really miss my family and the dinner that is made by my father who is a chef in my family and very good at cooking. Last weekend he cook a lot of delicious food for me. There were steam egg, fried fish ,vegetable soup and a lot of rice, although they were commonplace but great.
    I know that if I want to eat delicious dinner I have to go home usually. And I really think that is my father's trick because I do not go home very often and he miss me so much.

3 comments:

  1. I live alone and without my family, too. But my home is near where I live, which only takes 3 minutes walking. I like the dishes made by my grandma, but I seldom go back to have dinner with them, because the timing I have dinner is later than them. I think I should go back this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to eat at home, not only because my parents are good chef, but also because I like to eat with my family. My father likes to cook for us. Last Saturday, he cooked curry and it’s so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi David,
    I can totally realize the struggle between going home or stay at school. Because it is sometimes many schoolworks to deal with, but I still miss my home very much!!!!! Well, actually I go home on weekends, because I live in Taoyuan and it takes about 1~1.5 hour for transportation which is tolerable.
    I think you can try to go home more often, because every time I went home, I really feel warm and cozy, and family can really provide me power when I was depressed.

    ReplyDelete