Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tripod King

    Tripod king is a restaurant's name and very famous in Taiwan. This restaurant is a hot pot shop that sells hot duck blood & bean curd or vegetable for customers. There is good news for us, which is, in this hot pot restaurant, hot duck blood & bean curd, vegetables and rice are all you can eat..

    The first Tripod king was opened on Jung Hsiao road in Taichung many years ago. Taichung is Tripod king's place of origin so my friends and I went to Taichung looked for Tripod king. When we went to Tripod king we were very excited and started to order our dinner. We ordered chicken, pork,  steamed dumplings, tea and hot duck blood & bean curd. We ate dinner from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and we felt we can not to eat any food for three days.

    Tripod king is a very delicious restaurant. If you want to eat Tripod king another day, you have to call their phone number to book seats before many days.

3 comments:

  1. I also like Tripod king too,>////< How about take me to the restaurant next time I go to Taichung?And I also like Taichung's night market too!! Last time when go to 逢甲 night market,I found many kinds of food looks great to eat!!! And actually I had already known some of food in internet!!! Hope I can go Taichung one more time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve heard this restaurant before. My friends recommended this to me every time when talking about hot pot. But I’d never been to once as I dare not to eat duck blood or pig blood and sort of. We don’t have these in Malaysia. However I’ve been to Japanese steamboat or sukiyaki restaurant before. I like MIYAMA SUKIYAKI (深山牧場). There’re only two branches in Taiwan, which are in Yilan and Hualien. I still can’t forget the marvelous taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shop attracts me because its hot duck blood, bean curd, vegetable and rice are all free if I want to eat more, also, I like spicy food. Being a Taichung resident and Taichung is Tripod king's place of origin, I really should try Tripod king in the future.

    ReplyDelete