Sunday, April 3, 2011

Japanese Food

    A few days ago , my friends and I went to eat  Japanese food for dinner after school. Food at thin restaurant is delicious and inexpensive. I think it is the best restaurant around NCCU. Because in this restaurant you can eat rice, soup and black tea untill you can not eat anymore but no more money. It is a good news for customers especially students.

    That day I ate rice with BBQ ,and my friends ate rice with pork chop. When we all finished our dinner we held our bowl to ask boss to add more rice and meat. We were very hungry so just add rice in one time can not to satisfy our appetite. After we ate more and more rice , we felt not hungry anymore and just like arrival at paradise. That was a great dinner and we enjoyed eating, by the way the restaurant is called Tokyo City.

4 comments:

  1. I was there that day. You really ate much rice. I think the rice you eat for dinner is enough to me for all day. The food of the resturant is really delicous, I can't agree it anymore that you said the resturant is one of the best resturants around NCCU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there times. I like their ramen. It's much more better than the one opposite our school main gate. But actually prefer 樂山, the other Japanese restaurant nearby our school. I’ll order fried drumsticks with tartar sauce every time. I think if my friends come to visit me, I’ll bring them to one of these two Japanese restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This restaurant is totally wonderful!!! The food is tasty and the prices are quite fair.
    There are always a lot of people lining up in front of the restaurant, and maybe this prosperity can be attributed to its excellent reputation.
    I love this restaurant so much, and I genuinely hope that it can uphold its high quality.

    ReplyDelete